Note: If you have subscriptions to Apple Music, iTunes Match, or another service attached to your local Apple ID, you’ll need to cancel those first, then re-sign after you’ve switched over.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on Apple ID.
- Authenticate with Password or Touch ID, if required.
- Tap on Country/Region.
6. Tap on Change Country or Region.
7. Choose a new country or region.
8. Tap on Next.
9. Tap on Agree to consent to the terms and conditions.
10. Enter your payment details. (Select “NONE” if you don’t have one)
11. Enter your billing information. Click This Link, to get a fake USA address.
12. Tap Next.
You’ll now be set up in your new country and ready to go. If you have bought an iTunes Gift Card from us, then you can check This Link To learn how to redeem that card.
A special thanks to imore.com for this article.